Магическое направление:: Руническая магия
Очков репутации: 73943

Добавить
Из книги - The Devil's Grimoire: A System of Psychic Attack
by Moribus Mortlock
Copyright © 2013 by Moribus Mortlock
All rights reserved.
Winter Tempest Books

Ниже имени демона - написано заклинание, там где написано - [Insert specific command.] - нужно назвать команду или желание, там где стоит N - назвать имя врага.

1. Desprael : Демон самоубийства, который появляется в виде черной тени

I conjure and adjure thee, Desprael, to go to N. and by thy influence,
first by whispering in his ear, then by taking control of his mind and thoughts, thou shalt bring him to his most desperate hour, so that he stands on the brink overlooking the abyss from which there is no return. Drop him into the hell of eternal torment which is his just due. I, therefore, dispatch thee, Desprael, forthwith to carry out my commands. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

2. Fejund : Порочный дух в виде угрожающей собаки

I conjure and adjure thee, Fejund, to go to N. and to multiply, to surround
him on all sides and tear him to shreds with thy terrible, sharp teeth and claws. Let all those around him show only contempt and malice for him. Turn his allies into enemies. Lay all his weaknesses and faults bare for all to see. Allow him no pity or mercy. Give him no peace by night or day. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

3. Gaspar (Gas-per): демон, который появляется в форме маленького бородатого человека.

I conjure and adjure thee, Gaspar, to go in secrecy to the dwelling of my
enemy, N., and stealthily remove the wealth from him, piece by piece and bit by bit, a little at a time,and discreetly bring it here to me. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

4. Sylex (Sy-lex):демон синего пламени

I conjure and adjure thee, Sylex, to make haste to N. and envelop him and
all he owns; destroy him and render him into a pile of char and ashes. Do thy duty and make haste! [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

5. Streifang (Stry-fang): демон, приносящий шторм

I conjure and adjure thee, Streifang, to go forthwith to N. bringing hail,
lightning, high waters and powerful winds. Open up the earth beneath his feet so that he sinks into the abyss and is forever lost. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy
Tetragrammaton!

6. Malvader (Mal-vay-der): злой демон, наказывающий врагов

I conjure and adjure thee, Malvader, to go to N. and torment him day
and night, torture and terrorize him and never give him any peace whether he is awake or asleep.[Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

7. Pernicoseuss (Pare-nee-co-syoos): демон появляется в форме большого грызуна

I conjure and adjure thee, Pernicoseuss, to go to N. attach thyself to
him and feed upon him, eat out his substance, lay waste to his body and debilitate his mind. Do not relent by day or night. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

8. Malgojo (Mal-go-jo):демон с толстым, длинным языком

I conjure and adjure thee, Malgojo, to go to N. and attach thyself to him,
render him weak and feeble, seize his mind and body so that he speaks against his own interests whenever he opens his mouth. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

9. Timortus (Tim-or-tuss): демон беспокойства и замешательства

I conjure and adjure thee, Timortus, to seize N. and wrap thyself around
him with all the force of thy powerful limbs and tail. Whether he wakes or sleeps, by day and by night,terrorize him by thy presence, so that he is afraid of his own shadow, everyone around him and even himself. Wrack his nerves and devour his heart. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

10. Perilam (Pare-ih-lahm): Демон несчастных случаев

I conjure and adjure thee, Perilam, to go to N. and surround him with a
whirl of confusion. Plague whim with misfortune and freak accidents. At every turn, place unexpected danger in his way. Give him no peace. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

11. Malefico (Mal-ef-ee-ko): демон, который появляется как темное существо

I conjure and adjure thee, Malefico, to go N. and possess him, inspire
him to commit immoral acts, not in the dark of night, but in the light of day, and encourage anyone who lays eyes upon him to likewise commit crimes against him. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

12. Morbater (Mor-bay-ter):Демон внезапной смерти, насилия

I conjure and adjure thee, Morbater, to go to N. and lay a snare, let
him be the victim of a tragic accident, let his worst enemies find him, let lightning strike him dead, let him be over come in an instant and cease to be on this earth. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

13. Rabio (Rah-bee-o):Демон гнева

I conjure and adjure thee, Rabio, to go to N. obsess his body and possess
his mind so that the heat of his passions overtake him and he is consumed with rage like an erupting volcano. Foster hatred, misunderstanding, envy, jealousy and frustration in him and those around him and cause them to rage against him. Cast thy dark shadow on his every undertaking, whether great or small. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

14. Tormuctus (Tor-muk-tuss): Демон психологических и физических пыток

I conjure and adjure thee, Tormuctus, to go to N. and torture his mind,
body and soul. Give him not peace by day or night until he complies with my will or expires. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

15. Dollus (Doll-uss): демон заблуждения и иллюзии

I conjure and adjure thee, Dollus, to go to N. and dance before his eyes,
seduce him with visions of grandeur, fortune, fame and whatever falsehoods suit his fancy. Deceive him, so that he deceives himself and others and so that every decision he makes is wrong, all of his endeavors are doomed to fail and all he loves crumble to dust in the wind at the touch of his hand. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

16. Pravado (Pra-va-do): Демон неестественных желаний,

I conjure and adjure thee, Pravado, go to N. and possess his body, mind
and soul and instill in him all manner of unnatural desires. If his desires are normally for women, let him desire men. Let him crave everything that is bad for him. Fill him with lust and perversity. Let him desire perverse sexual relations that lead him to his own destruction. Destroy his reputation, his health, his finances and his entire life. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

17. Difamo (Dee-fah-mo): демон изменяющий форму

I conjure and adjure thee, Difamo, to go to N. and surround him with
duplicity and diabolism, besiege him on all sides, revealing dark truths and inventing deceptions, so that all the he is and all he loves is dragged down into the dirt and brought to an end. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

18. Malfatum (Mal-fat-um): отвратительный демон

I conjure and adjure thee, Malfatum, to go to N., who has heretofore
been fortunate in his affairs and who has friends in high places, and topple him from his high perch,ruin his reputation with both truth and slander. Reverse his good fortune, befoul his once clean mansion and send him soaring down to the lowest, filthiest place. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

19. Sheidael (Shy-dah-el): Демон раздора

I conjure and adjure thee, Sheidael, to go to N. and invade his domicile
and provoke him against whoever is closest to him and them against him. Sow the seeds of enmity between them and divide them for ever and ever.[Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

20. Gilor (Gy-lore):Демон сексуальной неосмотрительности

I conjure and adjure thee, Gilor, to go to N. and possess him with
unscrupulous and indiscriminate sexual desires and unbridled lust. Thereby, lead him surely down the path of destruction so that he suffers by disease, reputation, bad relationships, legal woes and financial difficulties. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

21. Corpo (Kor-po): демон тучности

I conjure and adjure thee, Corpo, to go to N. and possess him with the
desire to consume everything within his grasp, let him be insatiable so that he grows ever fatter and more greedy and grasping. By his greed lure him into danger and misery, let him destroy his own reputation and his own life. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

22. Sopvor (Sop-vor): демон лени

I conjure and adjure thee, Sopvor, to go to N. and render him limp and
lifeless so that he is apathetic and falls into depression and poverty. Let all that he has and all that he is fall to ruin as he refuses to lift a hand or to even care. Sit on his chest and weigh him down so that he has not the strength to leave his bed. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

23. Stassio (Sta-see-o): Огромный демон с тяжелыми руками и ногами

I conjure and adjure thee, Stassio, to go to N. and ride him, press down
heavily upon him, grasp hold of his mind and fill it with paralyzing fear and worry. Give him no peace by night or day, but ride him to his death. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

24. Mortardus (Mor-tar-duss):Большой, неуклюжий демон, который появляется в черном капюшоне

I conjure and adjure thee, Mortardus, to go to N. and relentlessly
inflict his own worst nightmares upon hm by day and night until he is overcome by the stress and strain and expires or, in desperation, dies at his own hands. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

25. Turnvis (Toorn-vee): небольшой, но сильный демон, с черной бородой

I conjure and adjure thee, Turnvis, to go to N. and enrage him, cast the
flames of rage upon him and stir him to a hot wrath. Let the heat of his passion spread to all those he he meets, causing them commit all manner of violence against him. Turn his own hand upon him and let him be his own undoing. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

26. Sangor (San-gore): демон с заостренными ушами, клыками и длинными руками

I conjure and adjure thee, Sangor, to go to N. and seize him, deplete every
living cell of his body of its vitality and leave him an empty shell, weak, grey and waning. Cleanse his vital force and return it to me. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

27. Dompravus (Dom-prah-vuss):демон вампир

I conjure and adjure thee, Dompravus, to go to the home (or business)
of N. and fill it with thy presence, drain all the life and happiness from this place, cause weakness,fatigue, frustration, anger, discord and despair among the inhabitants and all who go there. Sicken them and drive them out forever and ever! [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

28. Colonius (Ko-lo-nee-us):Демон болезни

I conjure and adjure thee, Colonius, to go to N. and possess him, inflict
upon him pain and humiliation, deprive his body of vital nutrients and let him slowly waste away.
[Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

29. Ferracco (Fare-rok-koh): демон с черным стилетом, мучающий врагов

I conjure and adjure thee, Ferracco, to go to N. and seize him by the
throat, give him no peace, but pierce his mind and body and endlessly torment him. When he desires sleep do not permit it, but visit nightmares upon him and violently stir him awake. When he wishes to stay awake, force his eyes closed. Whisper with strange voices in his ears and play illusions before his eyes by day and night until he goes mad. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

30. Muticus (Mew-tee-cuss):демон молчания

I conjure and adjure thee, Muticus, to go to N. and seize his tongue,
render him speechless, restrain him, stiffen his muscles of speech, render them useless and silence him forever. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

31. Accusael (Ach-koo-zah-el): демон, который появляется в классической форме дьявола

I conjure and adjure thee, Accusael, to go to N. and accuse him of all
manner of evil whether it be true or false. Set the wolves in sheep's clothing upon his heels and let them tear him to pieces in their thirst for blood. Let his closest allies betray him. Let him be a marked man who has no nation and no home. Let him flee his persecutors and be forced to wander alone for the rest of his days. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

32. Kreager (Kree-ger): демон- воин

I conjure and adjure thee, Kreager, to go to N., cause him trouble and
strife and deprive him of all his worldly goods. Replace his wealth with poverty and bring his fortune to me. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

33. Strangulo (Strang-gew-lo): Темный демон с длинными пальцами

I conjure and adjure thee, Strangulo, to go to N. and wrap thy sinewy
fingers tightly around his throat. Strangle him in his bed, so that whenever he drifts off to sleep he quickly wakes, choking and unable to breathe. When he speaks, tighten thy grasp so that he chokes on his own words. Let him choke on even the tiniest morsel. Leave him no peace by night or day. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

34. Nocculos (Nok-u-loss) - демон,похожий на сову

I conjure and adjure thee, Nocculos, that thou wilt serve me and come
forthwith when I call and present thyself with all obedience and humility. I charge thee to be my eyes in the night and to report to me all activity relevant to me and my endeavors. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

35. Sicrael (Sik-ra-el) - Демон-убийца

I conjure and adjure thee, Sicrael, that thou wilt serve me and come
forthwith when I call and present thyself with all obedience and humility. I charge thee to destroy any entity who should defy my orders. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

36. Pratael (Pray-tah-el) - Персональный защитник

I conjure and adjure thee, Pratael, that thou wilt serve me and come
forthwith when I call and present thyself with all obedience and humility. I charge thee to defend me,my property and all my interests from all intruders. [Insert specific command.] So be it, in the name of the Holy Tetragrammaton!

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Скачать первоисточник - https://yadi.sk/d/UxRYc5EBmrLQJ ,900 кб, pdf

Cпасибо сказано
За это сообщение пользователю Vannadis "Спасибо" сказали:
Бегущая, feniks, Prasolov, sans_bornes, Кроличья лапка
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Печати демонов The Devil's Grimoirе
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 авг 2019, 13:15 
Nemandi

Медали: 14
Cпасибо сказано: 1706
Спасибо получено:
1031 раз в 588 сообщениях
Магическое направление:: Астрология и прочее самокопательство...
Очков репутации: 3334

Добавить
Уважаемая Vannadis, было бы не плохо печати восстановить reef4v2 или может перезалить книжку, если это вас не затруднит.
..и ещё...
Я так понимаю, у нас нет школы ни по чёрной магии ни по демонологии?
Если возможно, подскажите пожалуйста какие-нибудь хорошие восхваления демонам t4t4
h6h5

Cпасибо сказано

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]