Cпасибо сказано: 9929
Спасибо получено:
101831 раз в 28404 сообщениях
Магическое направление:: Руническая магия
Очков репутации: 73943

Добавить
Ламены планет и их ангелов

Для каждого обряда или талисмана вам нужны следующие предметы:

• Лампа или свеча - это может быть либо освященная ритуальная лампа, которую вы используете во всех ваших обрядах, либо свеча, которую вы используете для этой же цели. Это может быть любая высокая свеча.

• Кристалл - Это не должен быть хрустальный шар. Можно использовать все, что имеет отражающую поверхность, включая кружку воды.

• Жезл - например, жезл Юпитера.

Изображение

• Горелка / держатель благовоний - вы можете использовать любое благовоние или ладан.

• Таблица практики. Это ваш магический круг заклинаний. Вы можете использовать приведенный ниже.

Изображение

Ниже представлен пример, как можно расставить инструменты:

Изображение

Юпитер:

Изображение

Марс:

Изображение

Солнце:

Изображение

Венера:

Изображение

Меркурий:

Изображение

Луна:

Изображение

Сатурн:

Изображение

Вначале читается ритуальное обращение:

First Father, source of all Light, who yet sits in absolute and eternal darkness, you who have expressed through your Word all that is, you who, with the Loving Spiritus Mundi, have shaped me in your image as divine creator god, I call upon you now to bless and consecrate these rites.

Затем зажгите свечу.Очертите круг и скажите:

I consecrate this ground for our defense, in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Произнесите следующие слова:
AOTH ABRAOTH BASYMISAK SABAOTHIAO.

Когда вы произносите слова вслух, визуализируйте их, написанными на вашем лбу,затем говорят:

Subject to me all daimons, so that every daimon, whether heavenly or aerial or earthly or subterranean or terrestrial or aquatic, might be obedient to me and every enchantment and scourge which is from God.

Далее говорят :

Thou supernatural assistant, ever present friend and guide, prepare now the way between myself and the sphere of Mercury, and its Intelligences. Prepare a feast for those entities we shall call, and make straight the way between us.

Далее:

Oh inanimate creature of God, be sanctified and consecrated, and blessed to this purpose, that no evil fantasy may appear in you; or, if they do, that they may be constrained to speak intelligibly, and truly, and without the least ambiguity, for Christs sake. Amen.

Зажгите ладан и скажите:

I conjure thee, oh thou creature of fire! by him who created all things both in heaven and earth, and in the sea, and in every other place whatsoever, that you cast away every phantasm from you, that no hurt whatsoever shall be done in any thing. Bless, oh Lord, this creature of fire, and sanctify it that it may be blessed, and that you may fill me up with the power and virtue of their odors; so neither any enemy, nor any false imagination may enter into this space; through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Далее:

“In the name of the blessed and holy Trinity, I conjure you, you strong mighty angel [имя ангела, которое вписано в ламене], that if it is the divine will of Tetragrammaton, the Holy God, the Father, that you take the shape that best reflects your celestial nature, and appear here in this crystal, to the glory and honor of his divine Majesty, who lives and reigns, world without end. Amen.
“Lord, your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven; — make clean my heart within me, and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
“O Lord, by your name I have called him, suffer him to minister unto me. And that all things may work together for your honor and glory, to whom, with you, the Son and blessed Spirit are ascribed all might, majesty and dominion. Amen'
“Oh, Lord! thank you for the hearing of my prayer, and thank you for allowing your spirit to appear unto me. Amen.”

Далее прочтите гимн.

Ритуальные орфические гимны планет для освящения ламенов:

Гимн Юпитера

O Jove much-honoured, Jove supremely great,
To thee our holy rites we consecrate,
Our prayers and expiations, king divine,
For all things round thy head exalted shine.
The earth is thine, and mountains swelling high,
The sea profound, and all within the sky.
Saturnian king, descending from above,
Magnanimous, commanding, sceptred Jove;
All-parent, principle and end of all,
Whose power almighty, shakes this earthly ball;
Even Nature trembles at thy mighty nod,
Loud-sounding, armed with lightning, thundering God.
Source of abundance, purifying king,
O various-formed from whom all natures spring;
Propitious hear my prayer, give blameless health,
With peace divine, and necessary wealth.

Гимн Марса

Magnanimous, unconquer d, boistrous Mars,
In darts rejoicing, and in bloody wars
Fierce and untam'd, whose mighty pow'r can make
The strongest walls from their foundations shake:
Mortal destroying king, defil'd with gore,
Pleas'd with war's dreadful and tumultuous roar:
Magnanimous, unconquer d, boistrous Mars,
In darts rejoicing, and in bloody wars
Fierce and untam'd, whose mighty pow'r can make
The strongest walls from their foundations shake:
Mortal destroying king, defil'd with gore,
Pleas'd with war's dreadful and tumultuous roar:

Гимн Солнца

HEAR golden Titan, whose eternal eye With broad survey, illumines all the sky.
Self-born, unwearied in diffusing light,
And to all eyes the mirror of delight:
Lord of the seasons, with thy fiery car And leaping coursers, beaming light from far:
With thy right hand the source of morning light, And with thy left the father of the night.
Agile and vigorous, venerable Sun,
Fiery and bright around the heavens you run.
Foe to the wicked, but the good man's guide,
O’er all his steps propitious you preside:
With various founding, golden lyre, ‘tis mine To fill the world with harmony divine.
Father of ages, guide of prosperous deeds,
The world’s commander, borne by lucid steeds, Immortal Jove, all-searching, bearing light,
Source of existence, pure and fiery bright Bearer of fruit, almighty lord of years,
Agile and warm, whom every power reveres.
Great eye of Nature and the starry skies,
Doomed with immortal flames to set and rise Dispensing justice, lover of the stream,
The world’s great despot, and over all supreme. Faithful defender, and the eye of right,
Of steeds the ruler, and of life the light:
With founding whip four fiery steeds you guide, When in the car of day you glorious ride. Propitious on these mystic labours shine,
And bless thy supplicants with a life divine.

Гимн Венеры

HEAVENLY, illustrious, laughter-loving queen, Sea-born, night-loving, of an awful mien; Crafty, from whom necessity first came, Producing, nightly, all-connecting dame:
Tis thine the world with harmony to join,
For all things spring from thee, O power divine. The triple Fates are ruled by thy decree,
And all productions yield alike to thee: Whatever the heavens, encircling all contain, Earth fruit-producing, and the stormy main, Thy sway confesses, and obeys thy nod,
Awful attendant of the brumal God:
Goddess of marriage, charming to the sight, Mother of Loves, whom banquetings delight; Source of persuasion, secret, favouring queen, Illustrious born, apparent and unseen:
Spousal, lupercal, and to men inclined,
Prolific, most-desired, life-giving, kind:
Great sceptre-bearer of the Gods, tis thine, Mortals in necessary bands to join;
And every tribe of savage monsters dire In magic chains to bind, thro mad desire.
Come, Cyprus-born, and to my prayer incline, Whether exalted in the heavens you shine,
Or pleased in Syrias temple to preside,
Or over the Egyptian plains thy car to guide, Fashioned of gold; and near its sacred flood, Fertile and famed to fix thy blest abode;
Or if rejoicing in the azure shores,
Near where the sea with foaming billows roars, The circling choirs of mortals, thy delight,
Or beauteous nymphs, with eyes cerulean bright, Pleased by the dusty banks renowned of old,
To drive thy rapid, two-yoked car of gold;
Or if in Cyprus with thy mother fair,
Where married females praise thee every year, And beauteous virgins in the chorus join,
Adonis pure to sing and thee divine;
Come, all-attractive to my prayer inclined,
For thee, I call, with holy, reverent mind.

Гимн Меркурия

Hermes, draw near, and to my prayer incline, Angel of Jove, and Maia’s son divine;
Studious of contests, ruler of mankind,
With heart almighty, and a prudent mind. Celestial messenger, of various skill,
Whose powerful arts could watchful Argus kill: With winged feet, tis thine thro air to course,
O friend of man, and prophet of discourse:
Great life-supporter, to rejoice is thine,
In arts gymnastic, and in fraud divine:
With power endued all language to explain,
Of care the loosener, and the source of gain. Whose hand contains of blameless peace the rod, Corucian, blessed, profitable God;
Of various speech, whose aid in works we find, And in necessities to mortals kind:
Dire weapon of the tongue, which men revere,
Be present, Hermes, and thy suppliant hear; Assist my works, conclude my life with peace, Give graceful speech, and me memory’s increase.

Гимн Луны

Hear; Goddess queen, diffusing silver light, Bull-horned and wandering thro the gloom of Night. With stars surrounded, and with circuit wide Nights torch extending, thro the heavens you ride: Female and Male with borrowed rays you shine, And now full-orbed, now tending to decline.
Mother of ages, fruit-producing Moon,
Whose amber orb makes Nights reflected noon: Lover of horses, splendid, queen of Night,
All-seeing power bedecked with starry light.
Lover of vigilance, the foe of strife,
In peace rejoicing, and a prudent life:
Fair lamp of Night, its ornament and friend,
Who gives to Natures works their destined end. Queen of the stars, all-wife Diana hail!
Decked with a graceful robe and shining veil;
Come, blessed Goddess, prudent, starry, bright, Come moony-lamp with chaste and splendid light, Shine on these sacred rites with prosperous rays, And pleased accept thy suppliants mystic praise.

Гимн Сатурна

Ethereal father, mighty Titan, hear,
Great fire of Gods and men, whom all revere: Endowed with various council, pure and strong,
To whom perfection and decrease belong.
Consumed by thee all forms that hourly die,
By thee restored, their former place supply;
The world immense in everlasting chains,
Strong and ineffable thy power contains Father of vast eternity, divine,
O mighty Saturn, various speech is thine:
Blossom of earth and of the starry skies,
Husband of Rhea, and Prometheus wife.
Obstetric Nature, venerable root,
From w/nc/z tfze various forms of being shoot;
No parts peculiar can thy power enclose,
Diffused thro’ all, from which the world arose,
O, best of beings, of a subtle mind,
Propitious hear to holy prayers inclined;
The sacred rites benevolent attend,
And grant a blameless life, a blessed end.

Когда Вы завершите гимн скажите:

“You great and mighty spirit, as you came in peace and in the name of the ever blessed and righteous Trinity, you may now depart in this same name, and return when I call you in his name to whom every knee bows down. Fare well, [имя ангела, которое указано в ламене]; peace be between us, through our blessed Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.”

И далее:

“To God the Father, eternal Spirit, fountain of Light, the Son, and Holy Ghost, be all honor and glory, world without end. Amen.”

После проведения обряда можно оставить дары духу планеты, автор предлагает, сделать это можно вылив на землю вино и сказав - “[Название планеты или планетарного духа], I dedicate this to you and your spirits in the Elemental World. Empower them, that they make work on my behalf.”

Отдельные талисманы (ритуал освящения тот же, что выше)

Юпитер

Изображение

Марс

Изображение

Солнце

Изображение

Венера

Изображение

Меркурий

Изображение

Луна

Изображение