Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 03:00

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Qamea для любви и успеха (для мужчин)
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 май 2015, 04:49 
Администратор

Медали: 66
Cпасибо сказано: 9929
Спасибо получено:
101836 раз в 28405 сообщениях
Магическое направление:: Руническая магия
Очков репутации: 73943

Добавить
пишется на бумаге, окуривается шафраном.Бумага должна быть размером 18 × 26 сантиметров.

n the Name of YOD HEH VAV HEH we will act and succeed. May it be favorable before thee that thee suspend all thoughts of men, which are directed against (имя), and all evil plans that his ene- mies have planned, and those that hate him and who quarrel with him. Suspend all evil thoughts and all plans and all intrigues of their hearts, and may their hearts be repressed and their mouths be si- lenced and their evilness be destroyed and their face be put to shame. And when they look at me—me, (имя)—they shall be filled with love for me, and their hearts shall be turned to love and all their hate shall be forgotten and not be remembered, and may I, Abu- sad ben Baldin, find grace and mercy and compassion in their eyes. In the name of YACHSIEL, the angel RAHUEL, and AVVABAZBARIEL ALTASPAM PENO MURIEL AD BECHALIEL SMO SHEALU UHHIEL and ANANIEL RAFPIEL PESPUA

Изображение

From today until eter- nity, Amen Amen Selah Selah. “Arise for our help, and redeem us for Thy mercies’ sake.”⁶ In Thy Name, ELAHA CHAYAYA WE-QAYAMA (Living and Existing God), for Thou art heroic, free this (имя), BEHARSIM ARIRIM YE’USHUT TZEVAOT AVIM MUMIM and SISONIM STEY ADIM, you Holy Names, I invoke you with those holy and mighty Names, save this (имя) from all who seek evil for him and all who make plans against him and who think of evil plans.

They shall not move and shall not turn their eyes to the right or to the left and shall not open their lips to speak an evil word about me, (имя), and not have authority or ability to do evil to him. And bind their tongues that they cannot think of an evil plan against me, (имя).Изображение Изображение In the Name of ANAQTAM PASTAM PASPASIM and DIONISIS. And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congre- gation, saying, “And YOD HEH VAV HEH called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,”⁷ out of the tabernacle to him YOD HEH VAV HEH and spoke to Moses and called. Изображение “A strong tower is the Name of YOD HEH VAV HEH, with Him hurries the righteous one and is saved.”⁸ May it be YOD HEH VAV HEH that (имя) will act successfully, and may YOD HEH VAV HEH be with him, and may YOD HEH VAV HEH turn mercy (love) and grace to (имя) in the eyes of all who see him, in the Name of YOD HEH VAV HEH TZEVAOT.

May it be favorable before Thee, Melech Malki Melachim (The highest King over Kings of Kings), the Holy One, blessed be He who sits in 390 firmaments (390 = Shamaim = heaven), in the name of the an- gels that are set over each and every firmament. In the name of the four chayot who carry the high and exalted Throne, I invoke you with the great invocation with which Josef has invoked Gavriel, who has taught to him seventy languages, and Gavriel has transmitted to him this Name, YAH, for He is among the seventy names of the Holy One, blessed be He. And in him is grace and mercy (love) and honor and greatness and glory for (имя).

На обратной стороне:

In the eyes of the princes and judges and in the eyes of all who see him, they shall help him in all things and hurry for his desires and not be late for an hour, and ye shall suspend all their hate that is in their heart and turn it into love in the Name of HEHA HEHA HEHA AHEH AHEH YAH EHIEH ASHER EHIEH has sent me to you (Exodux 3:14) from now forever and eternity Amen Amen Amen Selah Selah Selah Halelujah Изображение AH VE-YAHA YAHU HEHA AAH BABU MAV Amen Amen Selah TAFIEL PAR AFRESHNITA SHANTIEL SHANTIEL TZE- VAOT Amen Amen Selah.

Cпасибо сказано
За это сообщение пользователю Vannadis "Спасибо" сказали:
gelo1968, NinaT, Sfiris
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Qamea для любви и успеха (для мужчин)
СообщениеДобавлено: 15 июл 2023, 18:27 

Медали: 4
Cпасибо сказано: 42
Спасибо получено:
147 раз в 116 сообщениях
Магическое направление:: Руны, ЧМ
Очков репутации: 3431

Добавить
пишется на бумаге, окуривается шафраном.Бумага должна быть размером 18 × 26 сантиметров.

n the Name of YOD HEH VAV HEH we will act and succeed. May it be favorable before thee that thee suspend all thoughts of men, which are directed against (имя), and all evil plans that his ene- mies have planned, and those that hate him and who quarrel with him. Suspend all evil thoughts and all plans and all intrigues of their hearts, and may their hearts be repressed and their mouths be si- lenced and their evilness be destroyed and their face be put to shame. And when they look at me—me, (имя)—they shall be filled with love for me, and their hearts shall be turned to love and all their hate shall be forgotten and not be remembered, and may I, Abu- sad ben Baldin, find grace and mercy and compassion in their eyes. In the name of YACHSIEL, the angel RAHUEL, and AVVABAZBARIEL ALTASPAM PENO MURIEL AD BECHALIEL SMO SHEALU UHHIEL and ANANIEL RAFPIEL PESPUA

Изображение

From today until eter- nity, Amen Amen Selah Selah. “Arise for our help, and redeem us for Thy mercies’ sake.”⁶ In Thy Name, ELAHA CHAYAYA WE-QAYAMA (Living and Existing God), for Thou art heroic, free this (имя), BEHARSIM ARIRIM YE’USHUT TZEVAOT AVIM MUMIM and SISONIM STEY ADIM, you Holy Names, I invoke you with those holy and mighty Names, save this (имя) from all who seek evil for him and all who make plans against him and who think of evil plans.

They shall not move and shall not turn their eyes to the right or to the left and shall not open their lips to speak an evil word about me, (имя), and not have authority or ability to do evil to him. And bind their tongues that they cannot think of an evil plan against me, (имя).
ИзображениеИзображениеIn the Name of ANAQTAM PASTAM PASPASIM and DIONISIS. And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congre- gation, saying, “And YOD HEH VAV HEH called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,”⁷ out of the tabernacle to him YOD HEH VAV HEH and spoke to Moses and called.Изображение“A strong tower is the Name of YOD HEH VAV HEH, with Him hurries the righteous one and is saved.”⁸ May it be YOD HEH VAV HEH that (имя) will act successfully, and may YOD HEH VAV HEH be with him, and may YOD HEH VAV HEH turn mercy (love) and grace to (имя) in the eyes of all who see him, in the Name of YOD HEH VAV HEH TZEVAOT.
May it be favorable before Thee, Melech Malki Melachim (The highest King over Kings of Kings), the Holy One, blessed be He who sits in 390 firmaments (390 = Shamaim = heaven), in the name of the an- gels that are set over each and every firmament. In the name of the four chayot who carry the high and exalted Throne, I invoke you with the great invocation with which Josef has invoked Gavriel, who has taught to him seventy languages, and Gavriel has transmitted to him this Name, YAH, for He is among the seventy names of the Holy One, blessed be He. And in him is grace and mercy (love) and honor and greatness and glory for (имя).

На обратной стороне:

In the eyes of the princes and judges and in the eyes of all who see him, they shall help him in all things and hurry for his desires and not be late for an hour, and ye shall suspend all their hate that is in their heart and turn it into love in the Name of HEHA HEHA HEHA AHEH AHEH YAH EHIEH ASHER EHIEH has sent me to you (Exodux 3:14) from now forever and eternity Amen Amen Amen Selah Selah Selah HalelujahИзображениеAH VE-YAHA YAHU HEHA AAH BABU MAV Amen Amen Selah TAFIEL PAR AFRESHNITA SHANTIEL SHANTIEL TZE- VAOT Amen Amen Selah.

Cпасибо сказано

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]